Hi guys can you help me with abit of code for the following senario
Calculate area and perimeter
· The user enters values for the length and width of a rectangle and clicks on the Calculate button or presses the Enter key to activate the Calculate button.
· The application then displays the area and perimeter of the rectangle in two labels.
· The formula for calculating the area: width * length.
· The formula for calculating the perimeter: 2 * width + 2 * length.
· The application should accept fractional decimal values like 10.5 and 20.65 for the user entries.
· Assume that the user will enter valid numeric data for the length and width.
· Add a Clear button to the form that will clear all of the values when you click on it.
· Add numeric formatting and data validation.
· Add exception handling.