justJ's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2010
Go4Expert Member
Can you at least log into the webpage you are looking to automate? That is usually the easiest part and once you do that then the rest should follow. Don't forget to save cookies of each response and reuse them for the next request.
tahir_123's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Light Poster
this is how im doing it....
plz let me know what i doing wrong here.

Thanx in advace.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Attached Files
File Type: txt mycode.txt (7.5 KB, 21 views)
Go4Expert Member
You thing you are doing wrong is not checking what page you got in return. You shouldn't make your login and your post form in the same method. Make a controller that keeps the string that the page returned, checks it against pages that could be from an error (you typed password wrong, you need to enter captcha, 4o4 file not found...) but mainly to check if it is on the page that you want. Example, have it read the page returned string for keep words. You don't need to add cookies like that (add.headers("cookie...)), just use webRequest.CookieContainer = CookieContainer and in your response you need to add the cookies you get back to your cookieContainer and pass that cookie container to be reused with all of your future request, until you change logins. Set your protocolVersion, cachecontrol, accepted language, encoding ect... Basically, everything that you see Fiddler do, you need to do the same thing in your post. If you don't know what Fiddler is then google it.

Just focus on logging into the page first and sending the webPage string to a webBrowser control like "webBrowser1.DocumentText = webPageString;" Then just keep trying to login until webBrowser1 shows the web page that you are looking to land on.

I'm not going to give out to much because that will bring me faster future competition to my auto poster that I'm about to make a paid members only poster. It's been free for 2 long and will only be free for the next couple of weeks.
Light Poster
Thax for your precious advice.
Now it z working....
plz tell me one thing who to handle the captcha......
Go4Expert Member
I can't do that. I don't want to compromise the way that I do it because reCap can easily fix it.
Light Poster
i used OCR but it is not working perfectly, coz it can't read some complex images. it work with other captcha's but not with recaptcha.com.
if you have any solution plz guide me.
You hav helped me alot and i m very thankful to you. If you provide me little assistane on captcha that vl be great.
Thanx and looking for your positive reply.
Go4Expert Member
use a captcha solving company. All you have to do is upload the picture to them and then they send back the answer.
Light Poster
i m realy struggling to solve the captcha problem. i hv tried differen options , search alot but all in vain.
plz help me to solve this problem.

looking for your positive responce.
thnx.
Go4Expert Member
You know how to use Request/Response and Decaptcher.com has way for you to submit the image via web form. If you go to their web site they show you exactly how to create the form and all you have to do is mimic that for your request and then the response will be the answer. You will have to do some string.Split('|'); array to divide the response up because they send back more info than just the answer.