Please help me hacking the password of flyff

jurijr's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2007
Newbie Member
Hi all,
I have some knownledge of C++ but with that i can't do revenge on somebody in a game called FlyFF. He scammed me for everything i got.
So I wanna revenge him with hacking his account and take my stuff back(and maybe some more ) . So I am asking if somebody knows how to hack in the http://flyff.gpotato.com/ and tell me if there is possible to get password if you know ID. If so, can please describe how it can be done... Please explain accurate becouse I don't know anything about hack tools etc.

PS: I don't want only connect to the site with his account(i found working way how to do it) but to get password, so I can log-in game.

Best regards, Jurij
P455w0rd_Cr4kz's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2007
Ambitious contributor
i just went to that page,it took me 1 minute to create a fake login page,read a little and you'll be able to do so,then just trick him(her) to login there.
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by P455w0rd_Cr4kz
i just went to that page,it took me 1 minute to create a fake login page,read a little and you'll be able to do so,then just trick him(her) to login there.
I don't know him in real life, he lives about 1000km away from me and he is to pussy to come to my home(so no way to keylog him or something simmilar)
Ambitious contributor
jurijr,if you know his email adress send it to me on private message.
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by P455w0rd_Cr4kz
jurijr,if you know his email adress send it to me on private message.
I do know 1 of his email adress but he did't registered account on that mail because I have tried with resending flyff's account password(like he has forgot it) on that mail but when I confirm , message says "you entered wrong email for retrieving" or something like that.

If you maybe think that he is using same password for mail and flyff account i guess ur wrong =S.
If u have any other idea how to get password if I have only account name PM me =P
Ambitious contributor
Use your imagination. If you know "1" of his email adress,it shouln't be hard for you to send him a keylogger,wich will enable you to almost all his passwords don't you think.
Newbie Member
The point is, that I don't have any experiences with keylogers. I don't know which 1 to use and how to hide it from mail providers antivirus and his antivirus. Next thing is how should I trick him to install it... Then I don't know how to make it working that keylogs the account and password of Flyff not others passwords. And finnaly when keylogger get a password, how can it send to me?
Sorry for my noob like questions but I really don't have any knownledge on this

Regards,
Jurij
Ambitious contributor
look in your private messages.
Bell-'s Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2009
Newbie Member
I had a similar situation. Some kid pretended to be me and stole stuff from another friend of mine. How do I go about hacking his account to get my friend's stuff back or at least mess around with his stuff?