umm the add add ingredients part works bt foe some reason, when i wrote the commad for add recipe, it won't compile come up with an error:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\v15.c||In function `Recipe* rinsert_ingredient_order(Recipe*, char*, int, char)':|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\v15.c|161|error: too many arguments to function `Ingredient* insert_ingredient_order(Ingredient*, char*, int)'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\v15.c|234|error: at this point in file|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\v15.c|234|warning: converting to non-pointer type `bool' from NULL|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\v15.c|234|error: non-lvalue in assignment|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\v15.c|235|error: `nsert_ingredient_order' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\v15.c|242|error: a function-definition is not allowed here before '{' token|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\v15.c|249|error: a function-definition is not allowed here before '{' token|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\v15.c|256|error: expected `}' at end of input|
||=== Build finished: 7 errors, 1 warnings ===|