Need help with C++ programming work

Discussion in 'C++' started by moey187, Apr 11, 2011.

1. moey187

moey187 New Member

Hi, I'm new to programming and I'm doing a course in uni. I'm currently using "Dev-C++". I've been away on holidays and haven't been able to grasp the work we're doing now. I would really appreciate it if any of you C++ programming geniuses helped me with my work as I'm in a troubling situation with no idea what to do. If anyone is so helpful enough to help me with some of the questions or as much as you can then I will be so grateful. I will use this help to learn and understand more about C++ but for now I just need help on these questions.
    Thanks.

2. moey187

moey187 New Member

I really am having trouble and I have attempted some of the questions. For example in question 2 I have managed this but am not sure if I am right. If any of you can please give me a full display of the program then I would appreciate it but this is my answer to question 2:

Option A
    //input hours worked hr
    int salary;
    if(hr<=40 && hr>0)
    salary=hr*4;
    else
    salary=320+((hr-40)*4);
    //print salary
    Option B
    //input character ch
    if(ch>='a' && ch<='z')
    //print

Also for question 3 I think they produce the same output but I am not sure which program is better and why as well as how to draw a flow chart.

Finally, for question 4, I believe there's 21 items? I just need help with the flow chart and desk checking. Also have no idea for question 1.

I really am trying. Thanks.