SpOonWiZaRd's Avatar, Join Date: May 2007
Know what you can do.
It just might work for him tough.
neo_vi's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2008
Invasive contributor
let's see.
SpOonWiZaRd's Avatar, Join Date: May 2007
Know what you can do.
but remeber, that creates a cmd.exe in the temphack folder and also a logon.src in the temphack folder, he must run them and type the net user command in.
CarpeCaelum's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2008
Light Poster
Ha - whatever your reasons are, I always appreciate a good wrench in the system

This is my preferred method --> boot into an alternate OS (I'm a fan of Ubuntu 6.10) making sure graphics are compatible; run "sudo fdisk -l" to locate the main windows partition on the C; create a new directory wherever you want with "mkdir"; mount disk containing windows data into said directory with "mount /dev/[partition] /[preferred mount directory]; "gksudo nautilus" opens up a window with root privileges; navigate to the mounted drive; go into "c:\WINDOWS\system32\config"; copy "SAM" and "system" to a flash drive, accessed in 6.10 by mounting it in the same fashion as mounting the HDD.

Thereafter it's just a matter of crunching the data in those files; my favorite's SAMinside, a program run through windows that'll crack the passwords within ~30 min.

Naturally there are other ways to extract the SAM; this one's just appealing because of its relative ease of execution.
neo_vi's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2008
Invasive contributor
instead of using many commands to see the windows partition, u can easily do it with Distro's such as Puppy and DSL. Puppy is my favorite.
CarpeCaelum's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2008
Light Poster
...or you could do that
Newbie Member
Hm, lol, newbie hackers. typed this:

at 16:30 /interactive "cmd.exe"

Replace 16:30 with the hour (24 hour clock) and minutes. When the time comes, a cmd windows launches and wham, it is run under account "SYSTEM", which has even more powers then admin. Now you can use the cmd.exe to do whatever you want, including changing admin password. Also, since you are that far, why not get yourself a higher level shell? Type:

taskkill /f /im explorer.exe

If it doesn't work, then, you are using an old cmd, so type this instead:

tskill explorer

When the taskbar disappears, type:

start explore.exe

Wham! System shell and system cmd. You can't get any higher, SYSTEM has powers over all admins and users. Happy hacking. Oh, and btw, has anyone figured out how to more .job files between computers? I keep getting 0xc000013a error because I am copying it. My school disabled cmd altogether, and I can't use cmd to create a task, and I can't use schtasks because cmd.exe is disabled.
griff44444's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2009
Newbie Member
hahaha, I tried hacking my school system and it worked for the most part. I wasn't able to give myself admin rights or make a whole new admin name and work from there, but i was able to successfully send a message to every computer in the school
I didn't know it was actually working when I did it, but when my two computer administrators came into my class 4 minutes before the bell saying someone was hacking the system, I came to find out it did actually work hahaha
This is what you do to send a message to everyone if you want to konw:
go to command prompt first and type this
Net Send * "The Server is hacked!"
or any message you want inside the quotes
the star makes it so the message is sent through the whole network. Good luck with getting away with it though, It is traceable and i have no clue how to make you untraceable
Newbie Member
Hi Denver Jackson, Why are you hack you school network. Please give me any proper reason i give accurate solution for your problem. First of school have kids info and they have no other useful information Why? Thanks.
aagusuab's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2010
Newbie Member
i think you are being a b word.