Banned
select windows web hosting from any cheap web hosting company one is ideastack.com
sujith34's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2011
Newbie Member
ya i visited the IXwebhost and make sure whether you need that much space,bandwidth etc..and i dont know about IXwebhost since i ve got hosting service from here xnynz.com for my doman...
luckyg like this
Go4Expert Member
I have used many hosting services, Hostmonster and Inmotion offer the best price, great uptime and fast loading speed. moreover some great hosting features also included in the package.
William9's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2010
Go4Expert Member
After analyzing your requirements I don't think there will be much price difference among prices of different web hosting providers, so I would suggest you to go for quality and best support services without minding to pay a little bit extra.
max_guru's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2013
Newbie Member
Always select the host who has a great support 42/7. So if your sites stop running, they will help you in solving the issue.

Choose the host who offer you cheapest plans. I will give you one example : If you are running a small business that makes $3000 per month in advertising and sales from your website. Obviously, you don't want all that money sucked into the hosting provider, so you go with a provider that costs just $2 or $3 per month. That leaves you $2998 to pay your employees and yourself and put back into your business every month.

Always check the server uptime before choosing the host. Go with the host who offer you $3 with free domain renewal as well as affiliates programes. You can earn many dollers vis the affiliates schemes.
shabbir like this