Help Me On ARRAY

Discussion in 'C' started by inspiration, Mar 26, 2010.

1. inspiration

inspiration New Member

please can someone help me to do this, i am new at c and have been trying to write this code all day and have gotten no where :(( the program is supposed to be written in C

create 2 matrices [4][4] and b[4][4] each matrix must be filled with random integers from 0 to 10 using rand function. add matrices a and b and put results in matrix c. calculate values of determinants a,b,and c and display them as well as values of a,b and c on the screen. do not use indexes pointers only

2. pankaj.sea

pankaj.sea New Member

Web Developer
    Home Page:
    http://ipankaj.net
    First declare your matrices. You've actually got half the declaration in your question. It might also help to write the code first using indexes to work out the logic.

Another hint. If you access the first dimension of a two dimensional int array, you get a pointer to an int.

int a[2][2];
    int *p = a[0];

Are you taking a class? Do you have a textbook to refer to? If so, there should be some examples in it.

Also, if you don't understand the problem, you can't write the program. Ask your instructor to clarify.

3. inspiration

inspiration New Member