Skilled contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumanji21 View Post
hello friends,
i am new to hacking.. and i want to hack my friend's computer for fun....
i know his ip, also i am able to connect through remote desktop but after connecting it ask for username and password....how can i bypass this? or how can i log into his system remotely??
Most probably ur frnd is using ADSL connection and you are actually not connecting to his pc but to the modem only. That is why it is asking username and password.
In this case, usually even a novice user even don't what username and password he/she is using because these are already fed into the router/modem's memory.
If he is using the dial up connection, then you must have to provide the username /password which he/she uses to connect to pc. in that case a keylogger can help you.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Looks like there is no issue with this website and I guess you had problem on your site and some people knows all details about you.
puya4ever's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2008
Light Poster
immortal... can you help me? I need to atack a forum, please contact me on messenger at vladuemilians@yahoo.com . I want to put 2 questions ! .thanks.
Light Poster
immortal can you help me ? I have two attempts to use these exploits and nothing ... When I execute them from my domain, from my ftp nothing was happened ... can you help me in private please? my messenger id is : vladuemilians@yahoo.com or my email is vladuemilian@gmail.com
Thanks advanced
Go4Expert Member
which forum u need to attack. and what exploit u used
Light Poster
ohh... I really like this forum, the members are very friendly
I want to attack a discuz 6 forum with using a PHP exploit . Please contact me in private, send me your messenger ID or email or just add me on messenger at vladuemilians@yahoo.com or send me an email with detail at vladuemilian@gmail.com ,
I just decided that because the admin forum which I want to atack may see this topic and .... -.-
Go4Expert Founder
puya4ever, you could have added your messenger in the profile that way it would avoid spam in your email from the surfers searching for email n public forums.
Light Poster
i'm sorry , missing that, can I edit my posts ? I didn't find everywhere edit button !!!!!
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by puya4ever View Post
i'm sorry , missing that, can I edit my posts ? I didn't find everywhere edit button !!!!!
It would come when you get to double digit posts mark.
Newbie Member
hi growingboy;
this is the popular sites for hacking

sidhu

Last edited by shabbir; 28Dec2008 at 18:53.. Reason: Link Removed