Hacking a Well Locked Down Computer (if u are up for the challenge)

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by Arguntom, May 27, 2010.

1. Arguntom

Arguntom New Member

Student
    Home Page:
    http://www.werallelitecod6.ucoz.org
    Ok guys I am a student at the Henrico County Public Schools. Anybody who has heard of these schools know that their computers have the best security of them all. Alright allow to give you guys some details about their computers.

- The computers are incapable of running any executable file at all due to a security policy that is in place. Meaning if i download a something that has .exe as a filetype the computer will not run it.

- The only way to change the security policy is via the registry editor which is also inaccessaple ofcourse.

- I have no administrative privelages nor am I allowed to go to every website thanks to Lightspeed Internet technologys.

- A program named Symetric appears to have the ability to control applications but since last year it has been inaccessable.

Now allow me to suggest some cures for this.

There once was a virus that got on one of our school's desktop computers and it made me the administrator, somewhat. The school desktops do not have the security policy on them so I was able to use an application to beat their filters. I went to this website and in the backround it installed this virus thingy that made me admin but disable my ability to use the browser or run apps.

So my solution is someone could make a virus similair to that one but without the negative effects, upload it to a website, and then see what happens from there.

My computer is a Dell Latitude E6400.

Please someone help me escape from my school's opression or I will just resort to 'organized passive ressistance' ;).

Thanks a lot guys!

2. Arguntom

Arguntom New Member

Student
    Home Page:
    http://www.werallelitecod6.ucoz.org
    Hahaha I didnt think it would be this hard to get some help. Whats the problem evading a security policy is too hard?

3. Xerei

Xerei New Member

sorry mate, viruses ain't my style.