Hacking hotmail account for password

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by Hybrid, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Hybrid

Hybrid New Member

Would like to know how to get a persons hotmail account password, with out that person knowing or ever getting informed about it. Basically it's my friends ex girlfriend that has decided to get all nasty and is threatening to use the corresponding emails against him. She is a nasty piece of work, so I think it's a good cause to get in to her hotmail, find those emails and delete the crap out of them! Is there also a way I can be in that hotmail account when she is also logged in there?

Thanks for any help in this matter

2. Hybrid

Hybrid New Member

Hacking Skype

Also I need know how to Hack her skype and get her password So I can delete the conversations my friend and her had. Same nasty friends ex, the girl with the hotmail account mentioned above.

3. maveric001

maveric001 New Member

chef (hm forces)
    could any one help me to find out my wifes hotmail or facebook password as think she is cheating on me. i am currently 8000 miles away from my home and kids and just need to know who she is inviting into my house.

cheers

john