Newbie Member
this is ALL bullshit,ive tried almost all of em and none work.o and im leaving this site so ill go out like this,shabbir u look like a retarded ****.like 1 of the 9/11 plane driverz,CYA BITCHEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
How do I come in here. You are telling you tried everything but it looks without reading who has said what?
Darkness1337's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2007
Ambitious contributor
DEEP your right ******* bithch *** hole! add me on msn if you have BALLS! u lil cunt!! rawwr I hate noobs like u!
Newbie Member
I'm new to the site but I'm always told a keylogger works great. Just a suggestion!
Darkness1337's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2007
Ambitious contributor
ah, I lost all of my Software + My Damn TOOLS!!!!!!! n ain't got no com now!

yeah keylogger works! if u can be arsed seaRCH for it on this site....and u'll find a keylogger with Serial! n it's mine lol
ayudahelp's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2007
Newbie Member
yes i need my gir i think has been cheating so please the emails of the ******* guy its

gustavo_84@hotmail.com

and my email its ayudahelp@hotmail.com
Newbie Member
"Hacking hotmail acc "

Is this possible .......

Linda
<<Link Removed>>

Last edited by shabbir; 23Jun2007 at 18:58.. Reason: Confine links to signature only
Newbie Member
Can hotmail or yahoo really be hacked? I have reasons why I want to do this ... to catch a person in being deceetful... befor he can being his betrayel
mssuspicious's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2007
Newbie Member
Well, its a non-technical suggestion but it can work if you know the person.... get them to sign on to a completely inoccuous website for you, whatever they're into that is nothing to do with email or dodgy activities. "hey honey. i just want to add some vidoes to our video list. will you sign on for me?". And when they sign on, watch their fingers like a hawk. Probability is, thats their standard password for most sites (who has a thousand passwords, right?) - so then try it on their hotmail account when they're not looking.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
If you prefer not to be a HAWK you can have the keylogger setup on the PC before you tell him to do "he honey ..."