jam100's Avatar, Join Date: May 2007
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by DO WORK
if someone has a legit way to pull this off PM me
I need help too.Did u find anyone?
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
All Non-English password recoverer's posts is deleted.
Newbie Member
Why hack Hotmail when you can get the password directly from the client PC? Try this...

http://hubpages.com/hub/PC_Spy_Monitor_PC_Use_Keylogger
tailhook123's Avatar, Join Date: May 2007
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker2c
found out this method of hacking hotmail that my friend told me this is all u have to do is
send a email to <<Deleted>> its a bot that has purpose in this plan

send the email

to :<<Deleted>>

make the subject pass4d

send the message in this format this message is case sensitive

Victim's E-mail
Your E-mail
Your Password
when u send ur pass it will confuse the bot into send the victims's email
So now.. what you need to do is create two fake hotmail accounts... have the first send the second a message with a virus/trojan as the attachment. Make it snazzy.. something like.. ATTN: CONF Quarterly Microsoft Reports. Then email the poser the 2nd fake hotmail account username/pw and let them get all hot and bothered they were getting confidential information... so they download, double click on the file.. and infect their systems. HAHA.
Moscow's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2007
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by evileye
hmmmm wel lets c... u wanna hack hotmail? well pay me $$$$$$$$$$$$ n i will do it for u!!!!!!!!!

lmao
Hello:

The short version. I want to see if my girlfriend is stepping out on me while I'm not around. Can you hack accounts beside Hotmail? She also asked me to set up a Hotmail account for her which I did. I recently tried to send an email to it and it was bounced.

Sincerely,
Moscow
Newbie Member
Hey tailhook,

I have a fake email account but I need to hack someone elses. I want to get into this shitfaces email account but i dont know how to get her password. I tried all these hacking ways that I saw on google but it doenst work any ideas how or if somone can get it done??

Thanks
Newbie Member
im looking for the same guys spose im wastin my time hey...wicked site btw
Newbie Member
can anyone help me.. am trying to hack a hotmail account because i've been black mailed really badly... i need to get the password and save myself before its too late... plz help me i've tried everything in the book and nothing works to get the password... can some one plz help.
lalit99's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2007
Newbie Member
hi Shabbir,
This is Dr. Lalit verma . Someone has hacked my hotmail and gmail accounts and has changed my password and security qusetion . Hotmail account was my secondary address on my gmail account , so can,t retrieve that too. Can you please guide me on how I can access my hotmail account. Thank you in advance
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Probably we need to contact the person who has hacked your account for the persons who are looking to see if the girlfriend / wife is cheating. By the way I don't know how to get the password.