mschouhdry's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2008
Newbie Member
joking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Light Poster
cripnotic your the biggest lamest tryhard hacking cocksucking dick head ive ever heard of on the net
exocet77's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2008
Newbie Member
Caught my woman setting up 2 cheat a while ago hacking into her hotmail using a keylogger. She has got a little smart now (hopefully smarter by not fkin around) and doesnt really use my pc for facebook and she has abandoned her old email account.

I found out she has another seperate account now, I ended up getting her secret question answer for that. Whats the problem then? I will have to set a new password to access it. Shell surely be onto me again. Any work around to get the origional p/w if u know the secret question?
Light Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by exocet77
Caught my woman setting up 2 cheat a while ago hacking into her hotmail using a keylogger. She has got a little smart now (hopefully smarter by not fkin around) and doesnt really use my pc for facebook and she has abandoned her old email account.

I found out she has another seperate account now, I ended up getting her secret question answer for that. Whats the problem then? I will have to set a new password to access it. Shell surely be onto me again. Any work around to get the origional p/w if u know the secret question?
well its kinda simple if you know her well .. the only way I know my way out of this problem is just think about what awnser it could be to her question ... try and bring up the conversation of her secret question with out you actually asking her what it is .. .. You just really gotta think about it ....... hope that helps .. this has got me into hotmail accounts ... Just a matter of knowing any questions pm me
exocet77's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2008
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeScotts
well its kinda simple if you know her well .. the only way I know my way out of this problem is just think about what awnser it could be to her question ... try and bring up the conversation of her secret question with out you actually asking her what it is .. .. You just really gotta think about it ....... hope that helps .. this has got me into hotmail accounts ... Just a matter of knowing any questions pm me

Im pretty sure her p/w this time around will be pretty secure. She probably doesnt realize though, that her secret question answer is a way into her account. B/c of being busted the first time round, shes pretty sneaky/protective of this account.
dream_master's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2008
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by P455w0rd_Cr4kz
you might be right,but then again.... Why don't you post in public your hotmail adress.If i can't do it i'm sure somebody here will. Nothing it's imposible,even windows vista will have its flaw,just a matter of find them..lol
Hi,

Could you please hack my email account?

If you can do it please let me know.

thank you
Light Poster
well im a hacker in training but I only have 2 ideas 1st you can learn c# c++ hacking prgraming language OR if you know the person well think about what it could be eg : DOB pets name , bf/gf ect ..
INFO's Avatar, Join Date: May 2008
Newbie Member
If you need a password to
Hack a Hotmail password, Hack a Yahoo password, Hack a AOL password, Hack a GMail password, Hack a Exite password, Hack a MySpace password, Hack a facebook password and other web based passwords
then please visit

http://www.needtheirpassword.com

Isn't it time you knew what your partner was doing online?

Shouldn't you know whom your kids are talking to?

http://www.needtheirpassword.com
faizulhaque's Avatar, Join Date: May 2008
Skilled contributor
nothing is new at above
dream_master's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2008
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeScotts
cripnotic your the biggest lamest tryhard hacking cocksucking dick head ive ever heard of on the net

Do you have the skills to help me access a friends facebook and/or hotmail acount? I want their passwords...Can you do it?