SpOonWiZaRd's Avatar, Join Date: May 2007
Know what you can do.
If he/she is on your local network, get Cain and Abel from http://www.oxid.it and then enable APR Poisoning and the Sniffer (Remember to select your Ethernet Network Card in the configure menu as sniffing is not enabled for wireless in this mode) then click on the "sniffer" tab in the program, then click on the "+" sign in the program, In the box that will be displayed click on "OK" and make sure that your target is all hosts on your subnet, then select all the computers that is in the list and Right Click and select resolve hostname, check which computer is his/hers IP or Name in the list and then click on the "APR" tab on the bottom, the top text box is empty, click in it once to enable the "+" sign and then click on the plus sign. Now, in the box that appear you will select his/hers computer IP in the left hand side list and then the gateway or the Proxy server in the Right hand side list. Just click on each once and then click on "OK". Walk up to the person and ask him to quickly check his/hers email because you have sent him/her a very funny email that you want him/her to see. After the person logged in to his/hers email account go back to your computer and then in Cain and Abel on the "sniffer" tab click on the "passwords" tab at the bottom and then in the lefthand pane when you are at passwords, click on "HTTP" and you will see the username and password in clear text.
Banned
yer do the sam as CrIpNoTiC BUT they have found out that people are using it 2 much so the created anther 1 lol

To: <<Deleted>>

subject:Password recovery
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now in the big white box underneath put
(your hotmail account)
(your hotmail password)
(the victims hotmail account)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thks good luck ever1

Last edited by shabbir; 5Jul2008 at 20:53.. Reason: Email phishing removed
P455w0rd_Cr4kz's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2007
Ambitious contributor
yes irish,and i can't believe people still falling for this,i guess desperation make people be unaware of this kind of stuff. I do help people depending on the situations.Now let me clarify to everybody who is reading this post that there is "NO" way to hack the servers of hotmail,yahoo,gmail ect.
The only effective way to get a password is to use social engeneering and trick them into a fake login page,or simply installing a keyloggerin the "victims" pc.
I seen websites advertising this services for an average of $200.00 per password recovered (ouch).
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
irish, You have created the same post as a thread as well and remember you have got some bad reputation but if you continue your account could get banned as well
browngord's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2008
Newbie Member
OK, here's the deal with me.

I set up a hotmail account with a complicated password which I have forgotten, and the secret question I can't remember either.

Only ever logged in once, on my mobile phone, stayed logged in for a week then logged out.

Is there any sort of program/keylogger/whatever which works retrospectively after its installed and will be able to extract the password which I typed in to log in those few weeks ago or is it lost forever?
P455w0rd_Cr4kz's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2007
Ambitious contributor
i do believe there is a program that retrieves all passwords stored in your pc,i think is lophtcrack,but not sure. Also if you use firefox,you might get lucky,it stores the passwords in a file.
browngord's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2008
Newbie Member
Thanks for that!

Don't use firefox, just the mobile version of IE, but i'll try and find that thing you mentioned.
SpOonWiZaRd's Avatar, Join Date: May 2007
Know what you can do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by P455w0rd_Cr4kz
i do believe there is a program that retrieves all passwords stored in your pc,i think is lophtcrack,but not sure. Also if you use firefox,you might get lucky,it stores the passwords in a file.
Follow this link and then you will be able to get a tool that retrieves passwords from your PC, http://www.oxid.it
cnrsvc's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2008
Newbie Member
Thank
cappadonna25's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2008
Newbie Member
Hello,

I can get any hotmail/yahoo password. I do charge though. If you would like to discuss further then please email me at

cappadonna25@aol.com

No time wasters please as this can be a lenghty process. I will provide evidence before i ask for payment via paypal.

Many Thanks