birgin's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2007
Newbie Member
hi! I joined this group not because i am a computer expert or something... i am here to beg you to help me find justice by giving me the password of my husband's lover... virginelm@hotmail.fr... please i really need this... it's about time that i do something to the girl that ruined my life... please send it to birginlemasson@hotmail.com... please if you have the gift for hacking... please help... thanks...
junkbud's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2007
Newbie Member
If could get the person's secret question, and change their password, wouldn't Hotmail have a record of your IP address when you change your password? I think this is too risky for anyone to do so I don't suggest it.
moulan's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2007
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by msnhackerpro
if u wanna hack someones msn send an email to <<Deleted>>
and on the subject type PASSWORD and in the message type your email then your password
then the the victims email address in less than 3 mins u will have the victims password

trust me this really works

You are sure for that?????????
kush_2207's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2007
Go4Expert Member
lolzzzz.....he trying to ensnare you !
This is called Social Engineering Attack :-p
moulan's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2007
Newbie Member
if you like to spy pass you can bye the SpyRecon
akukimehjoke's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2007
Newbie Member
HELLLP
O.k. so i think my gf is cheating on me, and i cant get her pass to save my life. ive tried those password breakers of all types, but itsbs. i need help. if i break up with her, ive sent her some emails that will hurt me. im afraid she will exploit them.
help anyone, i mean real ppl that arnt kids saying "email ur shit to this bot so i can log onto ur account"
please and ty
pm or email me
akukimehjoke@hotmail.com
account needed==
randomgardengnome@hotmail.com
helpp
kaganos's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2007
Newbie Member
I need help also. My wife has guessed my password/security question a few times and I want to return the favor by checking hers out. It is important to me. Email me if you may be able to help at spirit_of_kaganos@hotmail.com
kaganos's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2007
Newbie Member
Also, she may have the same password on her Windows XP account. We both have accounts but I can't get into hers. She won't be on for a long time but maybe there is a way to find out what that password may be? Email me for more info if you can help.
GlobalChaosDiva's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2007
Newbie Member
Hello everyone.

Just an average noobing, but I'm just wondering of how to hack a hotmail account.

I've been trying to access the secret answer to the question, but it appears that I'm out of options. I'm trying to hack into account: frankbaugh@hotmail.com. Please feel free to send me a PM here or to my e-mail address: GlobalChaosDiva0406@yahoo.com. Thanks for the consideration.
Light Poster
So, since you now know what we do, and want us to do the job for you, then contact on the following site :-
<<No self promotion>>
It will really help u out !

Last edited by shabbir; 14Oct2007 at 05:37.. Reason: Link dropped