Hackers Needed!

EliteHax's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2009
Newbie Member
Looking for experance GAMING HACKERS! If you have experance In any FPS games such as Combat arms COD series etc please email us at elitehax2009@hotmail.com include the game you would be intrested in hacking. You will be payed!
We look forward to hereing from you,
EliteHax
indiansword's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
Security Expert
shoot urself u mutiple poster faggot!
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
All other thread deleted. Please do not create the same thread multiple times.
EliteHax's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2009
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteHax View Post
Looking for experance GAMING HACKERS! If you have experance In any FPS games such as Combat arms COD series etc please email us at elitehax2009@hotmail.com include the game you would be intrested in hacking. You will be payed!
We look forward to hereing from you,
EliteHax
More Detail:
Pay Depending on your skills, and traffice you might Making at least $1000. USA a week.

Looking for experance, will be required to make a quick easy hack, you may choose the fps game. ( we are looking for quality, meaning: no added lag, graphics stay the same etc)

We would like it if you could make the hacks, are patch an update from a game ASAP when needed. Being avalible when needed is a nother big key were looking for.

Please if you dont fit 2/3 of theese dont apply we are getting to many request. with none of theres requirements!
indiansword's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
Security Expert
I m not good with game hacks. If its something for beta testing of applications or websites, then you can contact me.
Banned
whats the qualification you need? am a hacker but no certificates...
topi's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2011
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by livin2011 View Post
whats the qualification you need? am a hacker but no certificates...
Hi

Can you hack into a website and replace a pdf file on the server. Will Pay. Thx
kyle's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2010
Go4Expert Member
hey admin
i thought this was unethical