Hacker for hire

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by avonsbarksdale, Jun 27, 2016.

1. avonsbarksdale

avonsbarksdale New Member

Hello world. I am a passionate hacktivist and intelligence collector for hire. Whether you need to get into your spouse's Facebook, get some dirt on your boss, or just access passwords and information, I can help you.

I have worked for tech companies before, but now I'm also offering my services to the general public.

Prices:

Prices are heavily dependent on the problem you want me to solve. They range from affordable single password services to full blown, long term investigations. Most people are surprised by my common sense pricing.

Technical skills:
    - Web (HTML, PHP, SQL, APACHE)
    - C/C++, Assembler, Delphi
    - 0day Exploits, Highly Personalized Trojans, Bots, DDOS
    - Spear Phishing Attacks to get accounts from selected targets
    - Basically anything a hacker needs to be successful, if I don't know it, I'll learn it very fast
    - Anonymity: no one will ever find out who I am or that you are associated with my services.

Social Coersion Skills:
    - Exceptional written and spoken English, Spanish, and German.
    - If I can't hack something technically I'll make phone calls or write emails to the target to get the needed information.
    - A lot of experience with security practices inside big corporations.

What I'll do:
    Whatever you need done for the right price with no judgement

Some examples:
    Digital hacking
    Inducing technical trouble on websites / networks to disrupt service with DDOS and other methods.
    Economic espionage