Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXxxImmortalxxXX
lol im sry i just had to say this and just realized it lol
7flint7 e-mail address is take-u-to-heaven@hotmail.com

and were talking about hacking mmorpgs lol

and here is e-mail is take u to heaven lol hmmmmmmm
lol, i don't get it..
anyways, i think im gona try WPE again, i think now i have a better understanding of it. i got a few Q. for you
where is the c++ tutrial?
and is the game you made out to play yet? i like to c it, and lol i play rs before it's not that bad, but the pvp is basically based on luck..
that's all.
7flint7's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2008
Go4Expert Member
nvm, i found the tutorial, pretty good actually. i started learning c++ few weeks ago and i find this very helpful.
Invasive contributor
well im glad mate i will be posting another tutorial for you all on vb 2-d programing for RPG probably tonight lol or in the next couple of days

k ur emails talking about going to heaven and when you go to heaven ur supposed to do good stuff right well were sitting here talking about HACKING MMORPGS lol do u get it now lol?
Dra-cu's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2008
Go4Expert Member
-->Immortal

Thank you very much, very helpful tutorial Especilly for the structure of the game. Well, when i begin a big size illustration, i know exactly where to start and why. But with Game Programing, it's more complex, above all for the structure. I 'm like you were, enthusiastic but not enough knowledge for this kind of work ...lol
i thought c/c++ programming was difficult, but in fact it's quite similar to AS, as i said last time.
Maybe i could adapt it for flash, i 'll try
thank you again mister

--> Flint

Well, i get some information for wpe on the web, you 've to be careful, if your modification isn't right , you'll be disconnected, you can be located and so your acount may be erase by the devs, so be very careful
For my flash game , i 'm always very cautious, even if none of my attempts worked again
But in my opinion, Wpe is the best way to do what you want for your game...i think.

I can't use it so i'll carry on my trys to shunt the actionscript of the game...and maybe i'll be here again in thousand years lol

"Rules are done to be contravened"...who's said that !
Invasive contributor
yea np mate if u ever want to use WPE for quick hacking just download World of Warcraft patch up then search for WoW Private servers then create a account change your realmlist on the site it should tell you how login and use wpe if u need help with wpe for WoW ask me and ill tell you and thanks mate for your comments.

Do you need any help in a category for game programing that i can help you with?
Go4Expert Member
well, do you know to make an isometric 3d motor ?
Invasive contributor
lol im so so so sry lol u got me there no unfortunately i dont i will learn it and give u a download link within the next 2-4 weeks tho
Go4Expert Member
lol ok, no problem i'll try to manipulate some variables of your pong's script on flash in order to grasp it more...i don't know if i can use c++ on mac ( i use an imac g5) , i'll search information for this on the web...

I forgot, if you need some illustrations , some graphics for your games, it would be a pleasure to help you