Grey Hat Hacker Needed — Will Pay

Discussion in 'Job Offers' started by undefinedparameter, Nov 28, 2015.

1. undefinedparameter

undefinedparameter New Member

I need a grey-hat hacker to send my message to all members of Couchsurfing, for which I can pay up to $1000 (it means that much to me). This grey-hat hack won't harm anyone and will really help me out. Please read my message before you draw any conclusions.

My goal is to reach out to likeminded people to form a community of existentialists. I know this is going to work because I did it before with automation: I made some friends this way who later invited me to join an earthship they want to build. Things got complicated when they moved to the USA, and I don't know how this will turn out, but either way it gives me a reason to try it again, because the more the merrier. If we're to build a community from the ground up, we're going to need people from all walks of life anyway.

I'm really serious about this: this hack is going to change my life, and I'll keep searching for someone who wants to help me until I find someone, whatever it takes. But I have no illusions of learning how to hack in a few weeks or even months, yet this is the only time I'll need it.

The only way I want the message gotten out is as a personal message, which you could send from the administration system (user id:0000000002). It's been done before, in mid-2014, but Couchsurfing didn't say how the hacker did it, so perhaps that's because they never found out. Even if they've fixed it, if there's any website that has lots of backdoors it would have to be Couchsurfing: it used to be very poorly programmed and it took them almost a decade to debug. They're probably particularly negligent about security, because why would anyone want to hack them?

If you're interested, let me know what you think. Post a link here to a fake ebay UK listing and title it "Faulty Laptop that No One Will Buy" so I can search it (just in case), and I will then "buy" it within a day. This way, I can keep you to your word and can't be incriminated. Please only do this if you know what you're doing: there's no rush, just make sure that you finish before you're detected, lest we lose our chance. You'll have 30 days, since buyer protection lasts for 45.

(Further comments:

I want to ask this in all humility, and the money I offer won't take away from the respect that I'll always owe you. The sum I'm offering is probably way higher than what I need to offer, but I want you to have it anyway, because you'll have acted from an authentic sense of right and wrong, and people like that can often use it.

Perhaps I'm having misconceptions about the way hacking works and we'll need to wait around until a new vulnerability hits the news. If so, pardon my presumption, but the offer remains open, and I will keep checking on this thread. If this isn't the right place to ask this, I apologize: please let me know if you know anywhere or anyone else that I could ask.)

THE MESSAGE I WANT TO SEND IS BELOW:

This message is sent on behalf of a member:

I want to reach out to the entire community in search of any truly authentic person, anyone who is always themselves and accepts everything they experience inside as part of who they are, without ever limiting themselves for the sake of comfort. If you are such a person, you’ll understand, and you will have been searching for such people as well, because you'll have felt how you overwhelm others by expressing yourself, how you transcend what they see as boundaries where you see only the infinite.

But to people like us, all consciousness is good, and the only evil is to be unconscious: we would rather have any experience than none at all, because we know there is beauty in everything. If you can imagine you'd rather live forever through all that could happen, than ever to cease to exist, then you are the kind of person I'm looking for. If this very message feels too intense to you, then you can see why I have a problem.

We will form a community of our own, one in which no one can tell us what we can or cannot be. Together, we can teach each other every possible aspect of the human experience, and the only thing we will not do will be to do anything that will limit ourselves.

I’m reaching out to this community because of all the people I’ve met, those I met here have come the closest to this radical freedom. It’s what this community is about, and it's what I want to take to a new level.

If you're interested, write a public post on facebook or Twitter with #standnakedbeforetheeyesofthesun and write an introduction, so that we can find each other. Remember to make your post public. With up to 2 million people reading this message, you won't be alone, even if only a tiny fraction will react.