First of all your options calls does not need to be deriving from the Form class because Options is not having a relationship with the Form.
Now getting to your Questions here is the best way to be doing that in your scenario.
1. You can have a property to whatever stored in the variable is exposed as public method.
2. Now have an Object of your Options class in the Form class where you want to create the tabs.
3. Access the property by the object.
Now your solution can be made more generic like
- You can have some static property to get the data from the class.
- You can have the singleton class of Options so you dont create nultiple objects of it every where.