Banned
google is best search engine and in social networking site fb is best, and both are entirely different.
Click SSL's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Skilled contributor
Yeah Google and Facebook both are very good sites in their different categories. Google best in search engine and FB is best in social networking. But as per my opinion Google will always beat FB. Because visitors comes here to search they wants while Facebook is social networking site. Plenty of users of Facebook comes only for socail networking. So as per my opinion Google adwords is best.
rahhul's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2011
Newbie Member
Google is Best SE..that is Google's Advantage...People will be bore with the Networking Sites..but they Requires SE forever..SO..Google Will Stay Longer.....
Ana_Campos's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahhul View Post
Google is Best SE..that is Google's Advantage...People will be bore with the Networking Sites..but they Requires SE forever..SO..Google Will Stay Longer.....
I believe the same. Although Fb will be on the market for a long time now i see Google lasting even longer. The question is HOW MUCH ?
stacey's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Contributor
Google Adwords is the best one to drive the traffic for the website than Facebook Ads. A lot of data can be track in Google Adwords.