rijans's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2010
Go4Expert Member
Google page rank is a ranking marking by Google, where Google tries to give rank 0-10 of every domains and pages. It's very valuable for webmasters.
linkbuilding5's Avatar, Join Date: May 2011
Contributor
Backlinks are links to your website from another site. Backlinks are very important for page rank or ranking in search engines. If your website has a good number of backlinks then you will have a high PR.
addisgil's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2011
Go4Expert Member
PageRank is a probability distribution used to represent the likelihood that a person randomly clicking on links will arrive at any particular page. PageRank computations require several passes, called "iterations", through the collection to adjust approximate PageRank values to more closely reflect the theoretical true value.
maricelibe's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2011
Go4Expert Member
Google page rank is numerical value from 0-10 indicating credibility of our website in eyes of Google. The more the page rank your website have the more it is credible in eyes of Google and only ways to increase Page rank of your website is getting PR Site link for your website
denishverma's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2010
Denish Verma- SEO Expert
Google page rank : -
" Most of users give good replies- Thank you " !

Specified by google search engine based on Backlinks, Traffic and other factors which is given a reputation value of a website.
- Google page rank scaled logarithmic which makes sense for a website to give a reputation on google.
- Always important for each website.

Google page rank can be of any like- Home page, Inner page, Squeeze page or any but depends on google algorithmic factors.

hope so you like it.

Thank you !
interactiveweb's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2011
Go4Expert Member
Google page rank is measure as a reputation of your website on web.It is between 1-10.Google Update its PR quarterly in every year but exact date no body knows.
From my side recently i found changes in Page Rank on 7th Nov.
ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by commodity View Post
Back when Google was just getting started and was still called back rub, Google's algorithm was mostly based upon PageRank to determine the order of results a user would get in response to a search query. The name Page Rank has nothing to do with a web page at all.
Whenever anyone posts a comment that doesn't sound like anything anyone would actually say in a forum posting (like the bit about back rub) I can't resist the temptation to Google the post and see what comes up. In this case I found a word for word match to a hub page at:
http://mywebs.hubpages.com/hub/What-is-Google-Page-Rank
I am assuming that you didn't just Google the question and find this answer and then copy it, but that this was your own hub page and you recalled what you said 2 years ago?
It's a strange coincidence though, because another of your postings (on the thread Benefits of Link Building) doesn't read naturally either and also exactly matches a statement made elsewhere but apparently not by the same person who wrote the Hub Page.
MyWebs's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2012
Newbie Member
"Whenever anyone posts a comment that doesn't sound like anything anyone would actually say in a forum posting (like the bit about back rub) I can't resist the temptation to Google the post and see what comes up. In this case I found a word for word match to a hub page at:
mywebs.hubpages.com/hub/What-is-Google-Page-Rank
I am assuming that you didn't just Google the question and find this answer and then copy it, but that this was your own hub page and you recalled what you said 2 years ago?
It's a strange coincidence though, because another of your postings (on the thread Benefits of Link Building) doesn't read naturally either and also exactly matches a statement made elsewhere but apparently not by the same person who wrote the Hub Page."

You are wrong here, they did copy and paste that text. My name is Anthony Goodley, AnthonyGoodley.com, and I am the author of that HubPages hub. Google "Anthony Goodley MyWebs" and you should clearly see the association between the two. I have never posted on your forums until now.
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyWebs View Post
You are wrong here, they did copy and paste that text. My name is Anthony Goodley, AnthonyGoodley.com, and I am the author of that HubPages hub. Google "Anthony Goodley MyWebs" and you should clearly see the association between the two. I have never posted on your forums until now.
Thank you for joining us Anthony, and for your contribution.
However, I think you misunderstood my post, because I was trying to make plain that I did not believe that the member's post was their own, i.e. that they had copied it. My comments were sarcastic. They have since been banned from this forum and their post has been deleted.

Last edited by ozsubasi; 13Sep2012 at 12:40..
Invasive contributor
There is ample information available on the internet to explain what Pagerank is and this thread is not performing any purpose. Closed.