Google keyword tool

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by unik, Sep 5, 2010.

1. unik

unik New Member

Why does google keyword tool give you completely different results when you are logged in?

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Which keyword tool you are talking about? Adwords, WMT

3. unik

unik New Member

Adwords, to make it more clear, I look up a keyword when I am logged out it gives me 100k global monthly searches, but when i log in it gives me 5k as a result for the same keyword

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

You have a different Google Search Option Selected. Ideally local to your country when logged in.

5. unik

unik New Member

They still show global and local when you are logged in, but never mind it looks like they fixed the problem, thanks anyways.

6. Francis01

Francis01 New Member

Home Page:
    http://www.KuleSearch.com
    There are many type of keyword tool to be found on the World Wide Web, much to the relief of many online advertisers as well as site owners. These tools, as their names suggest, are free to use and are aimed for those who are on a tight budget. Also these free tools do the same job as the commercial ones.

7. linkbuilding5

linkbuilding5 Banned

keywords plays very keen role in SEO. SEO ia all about keywords and keyword ranking. Choosing the best keyword for website is a very analytical process. Google adword is one of the tool which is used in researching keywords.

8. addisgil

addisgil New Member

SEO ia all about keywords and keyword ranking. Choosing the best keyword for website is a very analytical process. Google adword is one of the tool which is used in researching keywords.

9. maricelibe

maricelibe New Member

i am using Google keyword tool always for keyword research but i never any face this type problem that i see different result when i am login and different when i am sign out. so may be you confused with location or keyword match i.e exact or broad keyword suggestion

10. denishverma

denishverma Denish Verma- SEO Expert

Sr. Web Developer
    Home Page:
    http://www.dnawebsolution.us
    Well. Google keyword tool is always works after login with gmail account because its will detect geo-graphic location by which google tool can give accurate results.
    But If you would like to change the location then you can select the Country > Language >Devices from "Advanced Options and Filters".
    Its will sure give you accurate Global Search Volume and local Search Volume (Monthly)
    - Even Google keyword tool also gives CPC value which will give you exact value of a keyword.

Hope so you like this tips.

Thank you !