Google indexing and crawling issue?

indiansword's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
Security Expert
Hi guyz,
I have been working with wordpress to understand it better. Earlier when i created a new blog with a fresh domain and searched in google with "mysite.com" so it was indexed. I am not saying that it was on first page, but if i search for exact URL then it was indexed.

For some reason, this new blog isnt indexed even after 7 days! What cud be the issue?

Thanks.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
This is normal because it may be the case where you hit different data centers.
0
indiansword's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
Security Expert
its still not indexed... i've got some nice backlinks as well... by any chance something might have gone wrong during the installation? or google employees are lousy?
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Ohh ho.

You have a wordpress setting where it does not allow search engine indexing and generates the following Metas
<meta name='robots' content='noindex,nofollow' />

Check for setting which says Allow search engines to see my blog
0
indiansword's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
Security Expert
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir View Post
Ohh ho.

You have a wordpress setting where it does not allow search engine indexing and generates the following Metas
<meta name='robots' content='noindex,nofollow' />

Check for setting which says Allow search engines to see my blog
Thx that u actually gave your time to check it. I have changed the settings... so i think it shud be fine an couple of days now.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiansword View Post
Thx that u actually gave your time to check it. I have changed the settings... so i think it shud be fine an couple of days now.
Should be

Offtopic comment:
I am not able to see your forum.
0
indiansword's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
Security Expert
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir View Post
Should be

Offtopic comment:
I am not able to see your forum.
its not a forum mate. Its a blog HERE
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiansword View Post
its not a forum mate. Its a blog HERE
I am talking about your old one.
0
indiansword's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
Security Expert
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir View Post
I am talking about your old one.
I got a couple of legal notifications that couple of n00bs used the method which I explained and damaged few local centers. So i was asked to shut down the web or be ready to face the legal consequences. I already m short of time, so it was better to shut that down.

So m making it sure that on this blog everything shud be on standard level.