Google Adsense, Is there any good resourcing and FREE?

montyauto's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2006
Go4Expert Member
I have'nt use this Google Adsense, I am going to learn it and saving my earning to start with. Even it is not cheap in budgeting, I have to say that thru my self research most of marketers are recommending this method comparing to other method such as ad posting thru communities and or articles submission.

I've been searching the tutorils, ebooks etc seems all are expensive. Would you like to recommend me a any FREE resources to get its tutorial for me start?
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
You probably meant adwords and not adsense. Adsense is for generating $$ for web masters and Adwords is for webmasters promoting their websites.
it career's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2007
Go4Expert Member
Adwords is too expensive, many people have lost of lot of moneys.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by it career
Adwords is too expensive, many people have lost of lot of moneys.
And many have gained also. Its just how good you can design your ROI.
naqiali's Avatar, Join Date: May 2010
Newbie Member
I have'nt use this Google Adsense, I am going to learn it and saving my earning to start with. Even it is not cheap in budgeting, I have to say that thru my self research most of marketers are recommending this method comparing to other method such as ad posting thru communities and or articles submission.

I've been searching the tutorils, ebooks etc seems all are expensive. Would you like to recommend me a any FREE resources to get its tutorial for me start?
johnny.dacu's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2010
Contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by naqiali View Post

I'm wonder how it gone to take until you'll be banned.
Best Adwords tutorial is provided by Google help system. I haven't use this tool but like any other Google tool it must to have a help section