Forum Poster here!

LukaB's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2009
Contributor
Hello, I have been doing forum posting for over 6months and I write extremly fast. My English language is perfect, I have been speaking English my whole life so it's easy. I write around 90 words per minute which I am really happy from. If you want to hire me as your forum poster I charge 0.1$ per post with 10words in it. If you order more you get discount.

Thank You
tavy88's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2009
Light Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukaB View Post
Hello, I have been doing forum posting for over 6months and I write extremly fast. My English language is perfect, I have been speaking English my whole life so it's easy. I write around 90 words per minute which I am really happy from. If you want to hire me as your forum poster I charge 0.1$ per post with 10words in it. If you order more you get discount.

Thank You
Are you interested in getting a job in this field? pm
senaratne's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2008
Skilled contributor
If you are so much good, LukaB, you're sure to get rewarded. Just await pleasant responses.
mayjune's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2009
Invasive contributor
What is a forum poster? I didnt get it? Why would anyone hire anyone to post something
please clarify guys....
dawiisss's Avatar, Join Date: May 2010
Newbie Member
Someone would hire someone to post posts so that the forum will be active and there will be more people which would make the forum larger..