Forex related: Decompiler convert EX4 toMQ4

Techworld4us's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2009
Newbie Member
Good day to Shabbir and everybody I am new here and I must say I have always bing a big fan of your forum very informative. I dont really see anybody talking about forex much, so this is my question: I need to decompile/convert an existing file from ex4 to mq4 so it can be edited. Does anybody that knows C-C++ or any programmer, knows where I can get a decompiler to download for free or purchase that is free of spam and error. I tried to google it but just got a lot of useless links. thank you for your quick response appreciated.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
As a response I think you need some paid programmer to do it for you as I hardly know anything which does as you expected.
xpi0t0s's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2004
Mentor
> I tried to google it but just got a lot of useless links

Odd, because the 2nd link when I googled ex4 (to find out what it was) was a link to a CNet page with exactly what you're looking for:
http://download.cnet.com/Decompiler-...-10851657.html
Newbie Member
Thanks Shabbir and Xpi0t0s for your reply. Regarding Xpi0t0s-I tried that link already it is outdated, ridiculous price and does not work. And I am a cnet fan, that was the first place I look. I am surprise its so hard to find, but I am confident it is out there.
xpi0t0s's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2004
Mentor
Found an unlimited version for only $75 or they will translate one for you at $10 a go:
http://forex-ea.blogspot.com/
Seems up to date too; the latest post (advertising the above) was 13/3/2009.
Newbie Member
Sorry for the late reply bin busy, thanks xpi0t0s this indeed is a valid site and up to date you recommend and I have bin in correspondence with the seller of the decompiler.
alfredthefirst1's Avatar, Join Date: May 2009
Newbie Member
As far as finding programmers go, there is a place called digital point forums that you can search for on google. Digital Point Forums is the name, and they have a section for programmers looking for work. You may find someone there who can help you.

Good luck to you mate!

Alfred

Last edited by shabbir; 26May2009 at 11:44.. Reason: Confine links to signatures only
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredthefirst1 View Post
As far as finding programmers go, there is a place called digital point forums that you can search for on google. Digital Point Forums is the name, and they have a section for programmers looking for work. You may find someone there who can help you.

Good luck to you mate!

Alfred
Yes I agree that DP Forums is a good place to find people if you are smart enough to judge who would be good value for money.
Banned
EX4 to MQ4 Decompile files cheep from 216 to build 224
Decompile service for decompiling EX4 files to MQ4 source code.
EX4-to-MQ4
1 - 3 files = 5 USD per file
4 - 9 files = 4,5 USD per file
10 - 15 files = 3,8 USD per file
16 - 20 files = 3,0 USD per file
21+ files = 2 USD per file
Payment - PayPal , LivertyReserve
If someebody need some strategies
Go and view this strategies
PM ME
without *