Contributor
Mostly no follow links are useful to get the traffic only.
steveschmidt85's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2011
Go4Expert Member
no follow link will not pass pr juice but i seen many times in google backlink nofollow link for my site also for my competitor site so i think google still count it somewhat valuable
Contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveschmidt85 View Post
no follow link will not pass pr juice but i seen many times in google backlink nofollow link for my site also for my competitor site so i think google still count it somewhat valuable
I don't think so that Google count no follow links as a back links because Google is not accepting no follow links and you can't get the PR juice with the no follow links.
Go4Expert Member
No, they will never give BL to your site.
Light Poster
Nofollow might not give/show PR but it does certainly help in the ranking
Light Poster
I'm totally surprised by all the bad advice given in this thread. How could you ever think it doesn't help in the rankings lol. Google wants a natural backlinkprofile. Imagine you have 100 backlinks from huge authority site and they are all No-Follow, you seriously think you won't rank cause of that??? Time to dive into the study books again folks cause you got a lot to learn about SEO. It's good that this forum is about programming mainly and not about seo cause you would have received a lot more critical comments.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by wegenbelasting View Post
I'm totally surprised by all the bad advice given in this thread. How could you ever think it doesn't help in the rankings lol. Google wants a natural backlinkprofile. Imagine you have 100 backlinks from huge authority site and they are all No-Follow, you seriously think you won't rank cause of that??? Time to dive into the study books again folks cause you got a lot to learn about SEO. It's good that this forum is about programming mainly and not about seo cause you would have received a lot more critical comments.
Great to see what you are saying but can you also prove that you have ranked well for competitive keywords with only nofollow links from authority sites.
jhon786's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Go4Expert Member
Well said shabbir there is not any method to prove is website will rank with all no follow links. And about nofollow links they don't give the backlink but still they help to give traffic. And yahoo consider nofollow links also as our back link.
jhonden's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2011
Ambitious contributor
There is not difference or problem with do follow and no follow. Do follow helps in getting ranking but no follow give you only traffic so that way both are useful
propertykabazaar's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2011
Light Poster
Nofollow links are of no use from the seo point of view because Google does not transfer any page rank.its is only Do-follow.