SaswatPadhi's Avatar, Join Date: May 2009
~ Б0ЯИ Τ0 С0δЭ ~
It's highly probable that it's caused by a virus. Why don't you run an anti-virus scan and then tell us the result.
frekdude's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2008
Newbie Member
i have tried every anti virus but non of them really worked.
SaswatPadhi's Avatar, Join Date: May 2009
~ Б0ЯИ Τ0 С0δЭ ~
This has helped many, might help you too : http://www.edmartechguide.com/2008/0...u-open-up.html

Best of luck.
majeztad's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2009
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny_ranjeev View Post
Hello !!
Can anyone please tell me a fix for Trojan.Packed.NsAnti. I've used Norton but it just can't remove it. The virus copies itself onto any media that i plug it into !!! And it is preventing me from viewing my hidden files !! Please help me ut here !!
There are essentially two files of this virus
1. autorun.inf
2. ipy.cmd
I had a hart time fixing it myself but here comes your solution! go to malwarebytes.org and download the free trial in the blue button. install it, update it, and run a scan, reboot. and hopefully that will be it for your problem.
loluse's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2010
Light Poster
try to download trojan remover im not sure but try it maybe it can erase that virus
sunfizu's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2010
Light Poster
hi i have kis-2010 it was running good before but till i change my ram .. it showa in my program and c:/ but when i stat it so its not done.. nothing happen or no message display.. so what shall i do...

thanks in advance..
mail me too: sunfizu@live.com
ukesh's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2010
Newbie Member
Linux is the best operating system for Networking. If you are best networking used than you must apply for Linux operating system. Linux is high security gives us.
Stepan Vyhnalek's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2012
Newbie Member
I had noticed about norton too, that I had viruses and Norton picked it up tryed to delete. So it could not download spy bot search and destroy and it fixed it first scan. Now, everything works fine.