indiansword's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
Security Expert
give me some more ideas about subjects for new videos.
fourthdimension's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2009
Ambitious contributor
Well, that would depend on your area of expertise... which I'm assuming is web-based security from your previous videos. I haven't seen many click-jacking vids lately... cookie stealing vids would always be cool too, since they'd probably have to combine some xss injection techniques with php. Or something relating to the mass of bbcode exploits we've been seeing on milw0rm. For starters, anyway. I'd post some videos on some of these, but I've been too busy with college lately, so all I have are the ones from my highschool days about password cracking and the like. lol
So at risk of hijacking this thread, are you admin of techmafias?
indiansword's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
Security Expert
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthdimension View Post
Well, that would depend on your area of expertise... which I'm assuming is web-based security from your previous videos. I haven't seen many click-jacking vids lately... cookie stealing vids would always be cool too, since they'd probably have to combine some xss injection techniques with php. Or something relating to the mass of bbcode exploits we've been seeing on milw0rm. For starters, anyway. I'd post some videos on some of these, but I've been too busy with college lately, so all I have are the ones from my highschool days about password cracking and the like. lol
So at risk of hijacking this thread, are you admin of techmafias?
yes i am admin of techmafias.

watch out for new tutorials of XSS!! would be released soon
NaijaBoy's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2009
Newbie Member
can anyone help me how to extend the trial version of this software pinfuiris from artofping.com it's a powerful http tunnel softeware i have tried evry thing possible but none is working is like the software is using a tmer from another server that it is connected to.
ShaunDsouza's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2010
Go4Expert Member
cheers man i'll give this a go
Skilled contributor
y u all repping him??
David01Boon's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2010
Light Poster
You could get yourself or the forum in trouble for posting this... you know how big corporations look out for their interest. They could consider it as cracking their app.