Want to work in a Dot-com atmosphere for a company which is cash-rich and has grown 100% during each of the past eight years?
Do you want to perform cutting-edge Web Development using only the very latest Microsoft tools and technologies?
Do you want to work in Uptown Dallas?
If "Yes", read on.
On behalf of an established, industry leader, DISYS is seeking experienced Web Application Developers to join a team of creative professionals. We're looking for developers with a flair for User Interface (UI) design and the ability to work in a collaborative environment where technological creativity is at a premium. Qualified individuals will be highly proficient in performing end-to-end C# .NET application development, from initial design, all the way through to deployment and ongoing support.
These positions are reserved for only those with advanced skills in C# .NET consumer-facing website development and possess proven experience with the following:
* Website application development experience for a cross-browser, cross-platform environment (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, etc.)
* 2+ years with website design experience with HTML, CSS, XHTML, and XML
* Object Oriented Design
* ASP.NET 2.0 and .NET 3.5 experience
* VB6 COM
* Knowledge of SQL Server, mySQL, PHP, VBScript, XML, and ADO.NET
* Familiarity with open-source projects and the Alt.NET community
* Familiarity with Subversion source control and Visual Studio
***These are Permanent, Full-Time positions. Contract or Contract-to-Hire arrangements are not available.***
***Candidates must possess authorization to work in the USA for any employer. H1B visa sponsorship is not available.***
If you have the above skills and seeking a new and challenging opportunity in a tremendous working environment, send your resume today to, firstname.lastname@example.org . Or, call me at, 214.329.0127.
DISYS provides Information Technology Staff Augmentation and Recruitment Services to a host of Fortune 500 companies across the United States and Worldwide. We offer competitive compensation, medical/dental, Paid-Time Off and 401(k) benefits to all of our consultants. A few of the industries we serve include:
- Banking and finance
- Government and defense
- Energy and utilities
- Healthcare sciences
- Technology and consulting
- Transportation and logistics
For more information about DISYS visit our website at, www.disys.com