Ethical Hacker Needed, Will Pay Well

Discussion in 'Social Media Marketing' started by Infinitarian, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Infinitarian

Infinitarian New Member

I need to find a way to reach out to millions of people, and I'll pay any price to do this. It means everything to me. If you can do this or know someone who can do this, please contact me at infinitarianism at gmail dot com ASAP.

My goal is to find like-minded people. I've tried this twice before on the order of hundreds of thousands of people and came really close, closer than I ever had when meeting lots of people e.g. when traveling. Very rarely I've found someone who I got really close with, but when I did, in the end I was told that even though I give them all the space they want, they just can't deal with my intensity. I give rise to all possible extremes of emotion until it includes emotions they're repress because they think they're unacceptable. My manifesto would reach out to people who are always themselves and never repress anything but accept every form of consciousness: people who know no limits and are absolutely free. I feel alone with anyone else and this is my last resort to change that.

Regards,
    Infinitarian

2. Otvic

Otvic New Member

You need to find a large company that provides such services, they can help you.