Need effective soft for ad and SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by WebPromoters, Oct 22, 2006.

1. WebPromoters

WebPromoters New Member

Home Page:
    http://www.swinguru.co.il/
    Anybody can recommend me URL's for purchase professional program for website advertising? It's really important to me. Please, help. Thank you all P.S. Also I need for ad soft that able break captcha, able mass posting, able sort sites by Google PageRank (PR) and others. By the way, I'm interested in any scripts to work whith Google AdSense, Google AdWords. P.P.S. Sorry for my post in "Promotion Technique" category.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

There is no such program which does the work for you but you can definitely look at WebCEO as well as Arelis.
    Thats not one of the good methods of promotion and its more likely to be figured as spam. What you can do is be regular is forums related to your topic and majority of the forums allow signature where you can promote your site.
    I have moved it to SEO forum but you had posted it as an Article under the Article / Source code section. I have moved it to the Queries and Discussion forum as well.