edit own information in others database

urbanninja's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2011
Newbie Member
wrong information has been displayed abt me in a site! i want to delete my profile from their database!!!so whenever they search me they dont find me!!!please help!!my carrier depends upon it!!!any help wud be appreciated!!!
lionaneesh's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanninja View Post
wrong information has been displayed abt me in a site! i want to delete my profile from their database!!!so whenever they search me they dont find me!!!please help!!my carrier depends upon it!!!any help wud be appreciated!!!
You Must Include the Following :-

1. Website
2. Profile ID / Link

Without those we can not even start to help u ! I hope u get that.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
How can your career depends on some crappy site that display information about you. Would you mind explaining?
urbanninja's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2011
Newbie Member
i live in mumbai!!i play cricket and want to play it professionally!!we have to register with the association to play tournaments.i have struggled for last three years still didn't get any chance!!this year a coach from other state saw me in a match and asked me to come to his state for selections!!but the problem is this registration in mumbai!!that will cause a major problem even if im selected!!they are neither deleting my account nor editing it!!im in a real fix!! that's how my carrier depends upon it!!plz plz plz help!!name of the site is mumbaicricket(dot)com
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Even if you do what you are trying to do, your career can (and will) go in the wrong direction. You are trying to commit yourself a cyber crime in the eyes of law.

Also this forum is not for such hacking requests. Thread closed.