DaWei's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2006
Team Leader
If you don't see the difference, I recommend that you run a 'diff' program over the code. If you see the difference, but don't understand it, then I recommend that you ask a specific question.

I have previously recommended that you investigate scope, particularly as it relates to auto variables. One may attempt to avoid the drawbacks of automatic variables by resorting to global or static keywords, but such measures are often dangerous and ineffective.

At some point in this exercise, you are going to have to go sit behind the barn and watch the cotton grow while you reflect on the realities of the language. Take a reference book with you.
Peter_APIIT's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2007
Contributor
I don't like spoon feeding because i learn nothing. My program has scope problem. Please tell me exact error and the method to solve it and not just posting the code.

Thanks.
DaWei's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2006
Team Leader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_APIIT
I don't like spoon feeding because i learn nothing. My program has scope problem. Please tell me exact error and the method to solve it and not just posting the code.

Thanks.
What you have been getting here is not spoon feeding. You've been advised to post in certain ways that help your respondents. You persist in ignoring those suggestions. You've been advised to read the posts with attention and think about them. You apparently don't do that. Rather, you advise US on how we should spend our (free) time in advising you, which amounts precisely to spoon-feeding. As is my prerogative, I choose not to participate on your terms; nor will I offer more.
Peter_APIIT's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2007
Contributor
I bag your pardon. Without bothering the problem this again, what wrongs with my program.