ed1968's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2009
Newbie Member
i cannot supply registered or cracked software on forums plz understand
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed1968 View Post
dude its a software that prevents changes to the hdd the software works but it is only usable to workstations or cybercafe if any one is intrested <<snipped>>
This is not the forum to sell your crack software and if you continue with such posts your account could get banned.
Newbie Member
i realy dont know y dude i am not selling cracked i am a retailer for Faronics enterprises they do have a range of products visit faronics.com. test it then post me if u like it
indiansword's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
Security Expert
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed1968 View Post
dude its a software that prevents changes to the hdd the software works but it is only usable to workstations or cybercafe.
This guy is right... it is quite a useful software... to give u a general idea its somewhat like "NORTON GHOST"
akira's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2009
Go4Expert Member
I see, thank you. i did some digging and found that the last person who tired to "mess" with deep freeze got expelled, so i'm just gonna leave it alone. As far as i can see it would only be an advantage in having on the computer.
Newbie Member
Deep freeze has a problem the defect in its software makes if safe currently but a problem in the long run.
the product does not let change to the hdd so
if ur hdd has errors ur windows can’t fix it so in the long run ur hdd is not only going to die but continue suffering kind of a cancer.
It also causes hardware problem with the CPU.
its excellent product for cybercafé who have a regular maintenance every month but useless for regular change

+++++++:smug :
keeps safe from malware virus and system problems

-----------
hardware problems and u cannot keep the system online for days otherwise certain percentage of change is registered to the hdd