ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenhill View Post
Following are some ways to Reduce Bounce Rate :

Hope this help you!!
These headings are copied from an article which appeared on the "Search Engine Watch" website:
http://searchenginewatch.com/article...gs-to-Consider

There were actually 20 headings but you have chosen to copy just 13 of them. The headings are meaningless without the explanations of them given in the original article.

Last edited by ozsubasi; 9Mar2013 at 18:55..
localnumberone's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2013
Newbie Member
Hello Adamwillss
I would like to inform you that I visit your site and analyze it. Your website does not have any design and structure problem. I know that your site does not have good quality content. Please try to write original and quality content on your site. Every visitors want fresh and original information. Good Luck!!
Banned
the only to decrease the bounce rate is by optimizing the website towards the visitors with relevancy if you start redirecting the website then visitors will move to some other website try to be Organic.
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by localnumberone View Post
Hello Adamwillss
I would like to inform you that I visit your site and analyze it. Your website does not have any design and structure problem. I know that your site does not have good quality content. Please try to write original and quality content on your site. Every visitors want fresh and original information. Good Luck!!
The OP has not returned to the forum since June 2012 so unfortunately I don't think they will ever read your suggestions.
But I had a quick look at the site and the English is very poor. If it is aimed at English speaking visitors then this alone could be enough to discourage them from going any further.
Invasive contributor
This thread has run its course. Closed.