Go4Expert Member
can anybody send me the same vaibhavtayal@gmail.com
plzzzzzzz
iarneel's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2007
Newbie Member
I am new member of this group. Could anyone help me in getting some C multiple choice questions. I have already gone through the ones available here. You may just give the link also. This is for a competition. So it would be better if you can sent to the following mail id
irnish@yahoo.it

Thanking you in advance
Shahzadshams's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2010
Newbie Member
Debugging Questions

Dear Friends,
I am new member of this group. Could anyone help me in getting some C multiple choice questions. I have already gone through the ones available here. You may just give the link also. This is for a competition. So it would be better if you can sent to the following mail id
greatshah88@gmail.com

Thanking you in advance

Shahzad
Janani175's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2010
Newbie Member
dear friends;
can u pls mail me some multiple choice questions c, c++ n java. my id s jrjpink@gmail.com. Pls help me out this is for a competition in college
ArchuKrish's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2010
Newbie Member
Hi Friends.. I'm new to this forum...
Can you pls send me some debugging questions with answers for a technical competition which we have to conduct...
pls send me mail or send me the link of any site... my id is archanamca95@yahoo.in

thanks in advace
getrahul's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2011
Newbie Member
Hi....can anyone help me for getting debugging multiple choice questions in C/C++/java ???I want it for my college competition . i have already gone through all the links in this form...So guys plz help... u can d link or question to my id- rahulpat123@gmail.com
Thanks a lot in advance
Rahul
avani's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2012
Newbie Member
Hello, i need some debugging questions based on C for college competiton....can any1 send it to ma mail id rahana.chelikkattil@gmail.com??? pls its urgent
seenusridhar's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2012
Newbie Member
Dear Friends,
I am new member of this group. please help me in getting some c,c++,java debugging wuestions. I have already gone through the ones available here. You may just give the link also. This is for a technical competition. So it would be better if you can sent to the following mail id
seenusridhar24@gmail.com

Thanking you in advance