Credit card hacking

neo_vi's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2008
Invasive contributor
There are lot of programs available on the net such as "Credit card generators". Will they really work, or just crap. I haven't used that anywhere. will i get caught when i use that??
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Crap or else they would have done it for them only but this is my personal thought
SpOonWiZaRd's Avatar, Join Date: May 2007
Know what you can do.
i also think its crap cuz you need more than just the card number, you need the ccv number and the expiry date and the name of the holder.
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpOonWiZaRd
i also think its crap cuz you need more than just the card number, you need the ccv number and the expiry date and the name of the holder.
that credit card generator has all the info mate. name, ccv etc. etc..
Go4Expert Founder
Then try using it for buying something cheap such that if something where you may need to pay you can pay.
Know what you can do.
I had one like that generator but still it did not not work because they check it with your bank which one do you have? I want it, maybe yours works...
Go4Expert Founder
But remember if it works then do not buy something which you cannot pay ( If you have to pay it some day )
Know what you can do.
Definately a Airplane lol, just kidding.
Invasive contributor
I'll upload it ASAP
Invasive contributor
Well think about it will someone really make a credit card generator and post it on the internet? i mean come on lol

But yes it is possible to make one ive seen it myself and it had actually worked we then destroyed it.

If such is cought on the internet and on ur pc the FBI will come to ur house in a matter of seconds