1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creating Multiple Dialog Frames in a single MFC Application

Discussion in 'MFC' started by manmfc, Feb 7, 2008.

1. manmfc

manmfc New Member

Hi,
    I am a new bee to MFC. I tried to create more than one Frame Dialogs in a single MFC application. But unfortunately I couldn't solve it.

I have a dialog frame with only one button that is "OK". Whenever if I click on OK, this dialog frame should disappear and a new dialog frame should come with lots of Check boxes, Radio buttons. Please help me how to do this.

And in one dialog frame I have 8 Labels. I want to do the text format for each format individually. I have checked in the label properties, I didn't get that. Is there any possibility that I can do that through coding.

Please help me out to come out of these problems.

Thanks in Advance.

2. maddymoves

maddymoves New Member

:) Hi dude,
    There's nothing difficult. in the ok button of the dialog box, create a instance of the next dialog box u r going to open. and just use the foll code:

OnOK(); //to close the current dialog
    dlg2.DoModal(); to open te next dialog

i donnt know whether there are any text formats for labels. but u can go to resorce view and insert the bitmap formats and use it for different buttons.

Try it and reply...