xpi0t0s's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2004
Mentor
oh plz plz plz waah plz waaaaah plz plz try reading the thread dingbat

as for some project idea, how about some webside software that detects posts from idiots who can't be bothered to do their own research and automatically deletes them
diego_manee_it's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2010
Newbie Member
uhmmmm. What books should i read in order to start the first step in making AV?
Newbie Member
what is thread dingbat?
Newbie Member
what is a thread dingbat? is that a book?
agnal's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2010
Newbie Member
what is the steps to start learn how to make simple anti-virus or in another word what is the book i should read to develop my skills to make it in one of days.
Delta00Zero's Avatar, Join Date: May 2011
Newbie Member
I know this in an old thread but I came across this in a google search... I am very interested in learning the structure and behavior of a virus and anti-virus... I am very skilled at quickly dispatching of a virus manually once I am aware of it being on my computer... I would like to create a program that will detect a program that I did not authorize it running and notify me... then I would like to give it permission to follow protocol for "disabling" or otherwise kill the virus...

Anyone maybe know how that would be possible
Anand Dargad's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Newbie Member
sir,
I am student of engg. .I try to create anti virus for the project .please give your ideas for project it will help me for project .
Delta00Zero like this
Newbie Member
Wow, after so long I was beginning to think the post was to never be read.

Anyways... I won't be on this site much so for ease of contact, please email me at Dark.Empire.Ruler@gmail.com

Thank you for your time.
JohnAadam's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Go4Expert Member
There is no thing like total security even if you have created a prototype of a antivirus you will need to update its latest virus definition and ho how will anyone get all the source code of virus or other malwares. I will help you in creating program but not sure whether it will properly work or not .
Newbie Member
Whatever works I guess... but yeah, I have thought about the virus definitions thing. Would it be possible to make it read from the virus list of other antivirus programs?