Rebornavt's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2011
Newbie Member
Hi to all.
I have a problem with Proface WinGP 2.7. Trial version can be downloaded from pro-face.com for free (registration needed) or hxxp://hw-escc.ho.com.ua/Files/WINGP26000.exe (114 Mb). Key-code: 7777-2333-5555 (asked during installation and this one accepted) but when I start the program after, it says that "Missing license key. Start the trial version?" (that lasts 3 hours). As I understand from a manual in some cases USB dongle is required. But our distributors don't sell theme.
The question is how i can identify the type of protection (IMHO, that isn't HASP) without a native dongle? Thanks
neite's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2011
Newbie Member
You can share your dog to me !

I can try for you
Josiah's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2011
Newbie Member
i also need assistance i have a mike basin program dongle that has expired it includes a text file as a key which also shows the expiry date please help
mirandu85's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2011
Contributor
do you lose warranty if you do this?
Email Reported As Spam
Hi,
I have an orginal(Wibu -Box/Ru) Dongle,but
i want to use sofware Without dongle can you help me?
Best Regards.
rocky epson's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Newbie Member
well sir the software name is avcs maxima wedding album software. It can't work without dongle. I want to crack the dongle plz mail me solution..gaurav.rghospital@gmail.com
was1111 like this
Newbie Member
Dear all. I need crack for a software that uses an hardware key. I lost the key and the software house can't send my a new one for now, but I've urgent need to use the software.
The software is E-Prime:

pstnet.com/eprime.cfm

downloadable with registration.

Anyone can help me please?

Thanks in advance.
mrjimmy94's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2011
Newbie Member
Hello can any one help me to Remove the dongle using my software in any system.

My software name is Booria Carpet Designer
yeadhiri's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2011
Newbie Member
Actually i am working as technician in one of the oil based company.

I need a help about the Rosemount Tank Gauging Software.

The Rosemount Tank Gauging Software associated with two kind of softwares
Winsetup (this is testing, commissioning, configuration and troubleshooting radar tank gauge etc..)
WinOpi (this software is operator interface software)
this software has protected hard ware dongles

I having this software but i dont have hard ware liecense could you please kindly help to guide or provide crack for this software?

its more useful for me to train my self at home to become expert handling tank servers

Thanks

yeadhiri
zaheer682's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Newbie Member
plz help me, i want to use Tyco WinTotal V4.9.03 which is protected by dongle key.