ashfaqkhan's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2010
Newbie Member
[Please suppy the detail procedure
THanks
malefantasy's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2010
Newbie Member
anyone tell me how can we crack dongles like video editing softwares [edius e.t.c]
fidafs, irfanshahzad likes this
mymohsinraza's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2010
Newbie Member
hi. i have a bluetooth dongle with edius 5.0 software. i want to copy all data to another computer but all the data works with dongle and also works only with one computer in which the software seller had installed with. i cannot even use the dongle with my other computer now. please help me.
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardaryan View Post
This dongle is made to protect the adius 5 (video editing software) Project . ia have project but i lost ny dongle and i wants to creat vertual dongle for it ??? please tell me is it possible or not ..
i willl be very thank full to u for ur kindness....
How to Crack Dongle, Hardware lock USB or Emulate
hi friend i am also using edius 5 with dongle . if you got any solution then please tell me about that. thanks. where from you? i use edius for wedding movie editing
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk View Post
If u show me picture of dongle i will try to help u but only if u have dongle and u are legal owner of software
picture of my dongle. help me to copy files from dongle and use on another computer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dongle.jpg (4.8 KB, 71 views)
irfanshahzad like this
anil awasthi's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2010
Newbie Member
busywin 3.6f crack
friendship's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Newbie Member
The key dongle which I want to copy is that of the soft OPMIAS Ver 1.0 (Optika Micro Image Analysis Software).
irfanshahzad like this
pawan allewar's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Newbie Member
[quote=pradip2b;55249]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dev3363 View Post
How to Crack Dongle, Hardware lock USB or Emulate

Hello Friends

Any information regarding

copying or making duplicate of Hardware Lock USB based.

Atleast can you provide the information how to emulate the key so that we no need to put the hardware key again and again.[reply]
friendship's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Newbie Member
The usb loker of the software has blue color and is masked in control panel of the PC . I have the driver of this usb loker because I have bought it. Suprisingly the driver is accompagnied by two files whose certainly masked the usb .
I think that the solution is based on the dispathching of the two files from the driver of the usb which is called SOFTDOG.
To do this, the setup driver of the usb must be converted to accessible file (like html, php, java, or c++....) and then it may be disassembled from the two files.

The prob is the fact that I don't known how to realize this hypothesis .

Can someone who has some experiences help me to do it?
kahn's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Newbie Member
hi blackhawk,

I lost my USB dongle for Morphoaccess attendance system, now I can not download the data of employees attendance from the machine because I don't have the USB hardware lock dongle..its a pink color USB dongle a small one that includes the license file. my vendor also does not have that lincense dongle because its an old one.

can you please help?