bhushie123's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2010
Newbie Member
how to crack magicsoft which has dongle i tried but not working
NebraskaHurricanes's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2010
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk View Post
If u show me picture of dongle i will try to help u but only if u have dongle and u are legal owner of software
blackhawk, I need your help too, if possible. I need to try to make a few copies of a dongle used for the KSS-300 Image Storage System (Konan Medical Corporation, Fairlawn, New Jersey). See page 2 for its use in ophthalmology clinical trial studies. We bought the KSS-300 Image Storage Systems years ago and now have 4 Dongles, but we need 2 to 3 more made. We have tried calling other North American eye banks, but it appears that everyone now has gone to the KSS-400 system, which is way too expensive for us to revert too, especially considering we spent over $20k for the KSS-300 system years ago (i.e., it is more practical to use the older technology we already invested in).
Blogspot86's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2010
Newbie Member
How to crack usb dongle of software?
Please Help me
Regard
aljero's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2010
Newbie Member
how to crack ROCKEY dongle ?
bocy's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2010
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk View Post
If u show me picture of dongle i will try to help u but only if u have dongle and u are legal owner of software
Hi blackhawk,

I have sentinel pro LPT dongle from rainbow technologies for software gINT Pro 5

Hope you can guide me how to back up and emulate please.

regards
bocy
never12die's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2010
Newbie Member
I have Feitian Rocky4ND, i need to emulate it and create a software based usb dongle for my computer karaoke system. anybody may help?
novatop's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2010
Newbie Member
Hello Blackhawk.

i have a software with an maxim ibutton usb dongle, can you tell me how can i emulate the dongle.

The software come with a machine we are selling, and i need a copy of software to instruct to my costumer in use , and resolution of problems.

Do you know any method to crack it?

Thanks in advance

novatop
ashfaqkhan's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2010
Newbie Member
canopus Edius fx3
Vassilihunt's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2010
Newbie Member
help me my one is photoprint Dx 4.6v2
A786's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2010
Newbie Member
Does anyone have any software that can read a USB SafeNet Sentinel Hardware Dongle?

I am looking to either crack it or copy it.

Hope someone will be able to help

Thanks