Originally Posted by skr706
Hi mr muscle
Read the above post.
Dump dongle by pva dumper
Convert to reg file by git tool dmp2reg
Use multikey and ur regfile.
I downloaded Sentinel_vUSB_Emulator_bulah.zip
Then I did:
1. Dump dongle with PVA 3.3 util with out "Brute WP" selected. <-- Done
2. Solve the DMP file using "f1_nodongle" (10x to cEnginEEr) util, you should get XXXX.SSP file (~100kb). <-- Done
3. Use "UniDumpToReg" util to convert the SSP to REG. Inside "UniDumpToReg" select your SSP file and then select "SafeKey ssp -> vUSB Sentinel" option and push "GO". <-- Done
4. Open the REG file in Notepad or any other text editor and make the following changes:
"sntMemory"=hex:0A,3E,12,55,C5,E3,00,00,00,09 <-- I added , in the middle of 4 digit numbers
5. Run "install.bat" from "vusbus" folder <-- At this point something didnt go right it think. I have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
6. Your comp should found new hardware and install it by it self <-- Didnt find any new hardware
7. Import your changed REG in to the REGISTRY <-- Added
8. Reboot <-- Done
Didnt work. Can you help me with this Sunil?