stalker.Lee's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2013
Newbie Member
Dear Blackhawk,

I have a questions for you, if you suitable. I have a hasp hl dongle, can i clone this, is this possible,
or what can i do?

Thank you, very much for interesting!
motorworld's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2013
Newbie Member
Dear Hackers and Crackers,

got a security dongle (USB) that is need so software works.
software is windows embedded. so when you start the pc windows is not available.
need dongle copied, yes need an exact copy.

can anyone help.

message me or shall i leave my email address
Banned
There are several ways of using a dongle for security, each with its own difficulties for somebody attempting a dongle crack. In its simplest form, the software simply checks if the dongle is physically present. This can be bypassed by hacking the software and setting it so that it always works as if the dongle is present.
nitrousturbo's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2014
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachita View Post
There are several ways of using a dongle for security, each with its own difficulties for somebody attempting a dongle crack. In its simplest form, the software simply checks if the dongle is physically present. This can be bypassed by hacking the software and setting it so that it always works as if the dongle is present.
And you know how to do it? Thanks!
Replicant's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2014
Newbie Member
Hi,

I know this is an old thread but wanted to know if you ever solved your problem with emulating the dongle for Lavision DaVis?

If you still need to emulate the dongle I would be happy to help.
crazy9z's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2014
Newbie Member
Hi Replicant,

Im looking for a way to emulate a dongle for sentinel pro, can you help? thanks
Newbie Member
I have uploaded the tools and instructions for sentinel dongle emulation Windows 32 and 64 bit at the link below. Just follow the instructions and it is fairly straight forward to get the dongle emulation setup on Win 64 and very easy for Win 32 bit systems.

w w w dot fileswap dot com/dl/6dRB8mWFOa/

I found these tools and instructions over at exetools forum where you can find loads more information on all types of dongles if you look around for it.
crazy9z like this
Newbie Member
Thanks for your reply! I using a 32bit system with xp, that's why it probably isn't working for me. I will try and test this on a 64bit machine for win7 to see if it works.

Thanks Replicant
Newbie Member
XP 32bit is the easiest method.

Use edgepro11 to dump and solve dongle memory then use SENTEMUL2007 to load .dng file and emulate dongle.
Newbie Member
how do i create a dng file?

I have .dmp, .bin, .ssp and .reg files.

I have no idea how to create a dng