I don't understand if there is any point of showing attitudes and shouting spells at each other.....

Quote:
Now let me ask you this, If I hadnt posted my answer, what would you answer. Just answer the question as you would, without opinions on other stated answers. Oh, and I am still a newbie, but I can guarantee you that I will never be a noob.
Can't you guys think a bit more calm 'n quietly?? I think the best answer to the fellow looking forward to create a virus would have been to make him/her know that there is practicaly no point in designing viruses....we could think and act much more rationally and creatively....but at the same time there is also no point as well to hurt someone's eagerness for learning....
The only positive thing I see in designing a virus is the logic....the algorithm....it requires huge brain work.....and we should start to practice makin the antivirus at the smae time....not for application, but for enhancement of knowledge.....afterall we need to filter the good out of the bad....don't we???

Sorry guys...for uttering so much words being just a newcomer....I swear I won't do it next time.....
keep smiling everyone....cheers....

------------------
@ r k @