Hey guys.. Im stucked at my final exam with this exercise
To create a class UnordArray which can store
a number of data (integers), the new
embedded data are placed at the end of the structure.
Create a class described by creating appropriate
header and implementation files, which contain
• buffer, which is a sequence of integers in which
• numElem, which represents an integer which stores the number
the currently inserted in the data structure.
To define a constructor, which landed the initial
value of data member numElem. To define
following functions of the class members:
• int size (), which returns the number of data
• void insert (int val), which inserts the data value
val at the end of the structure.
• boolean delete (int val), searching the structure and if
it does not contain data with a value val, returns false; in
Otherwise removes data with value val, January
terminator structure, and returns true.
• int find (int val), searching through the structure if it
contains data with a value val, returns -1, otherwise January
Returns the value of the index which is the value val
• void print (), prints the data structure in
order from beginning to end.
To create a file koristi.cpp, which will be demonstrated
use of the newly created class and all UnordArray
Its features members. When creating the class
It is forbidden to use ready-library classes and
functions (other than iostream).
I Tryed 1000 times to make it work but it's always says SOMETHING MISSING!!!!
Can u give me a hand here pls? ... Maybe some 1 can wrote some part of it.. or anything ? Pls guys , let's do it :S