I have just begun programming in C++, coming into it from Java. I have noticed that making a calculator that doesnt crash is, in a sense, hard for any newbie beginner. For all the other newbie beginners like me, I have developed a simple and relatively easy to understand calculator. It doesnt use any graphics, just a terminal. Before you continue, one of the included files, called sstream, uses something called stringstream to convert data from a string to a int, double, float, ect. This is what I am using to prevent the program from crashing, so if you input anything other than a number or operator, you will get a numberE+number or the number 0. This is a relatively large script because I wanted to make it easy to understand. I know I could have used more comments. Well, finally, here is that code.

fix: Uh, nevermind, I am not completely sure on how I get the code into the post so you can just download it from here...

http://dak914.t35.com/calc.cpp

This site will be dedicated to my source code files from now on...Just in case you were wondering...

Learn.
~Connor